Bumped right side front of head on the wall, an hr or two ago .still a bit sore . Should I see primary? Hurts to touch . Have anxiety so I'm worrying

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Things I ask after..: a head injury include 1) was there any loss of consciousness? 2) any problems with memory leading up to or following the injury? 3) Is there neck pain? 4) are there are symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, visual disturbance or difficulty with walking or other activities? If the answer is YES to any of these questions, then y see a doctor. Meanwhile, it's safe to take acetaminophen for pain.
Answered on Nov 4, 2015