NJ

I missed my period for two months and i took 3 pregnancy test and they were all negative. my last sexual intercourse was july and i saw period after that and also the following month which is august, so i missed september and october. could i still be gre

Dr. John cuong Doan
Depends: 1. Do you still have menstrual periods regularly? 2. Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy (morning sickness, enlarging belly, poor appetite, dizziness, etc.)? 3. Did all of the pregnancy tests come from a reputable source (drug store, doctor's office)? If you answered yes to 1 and 3, then you are not likely pregnant. if you answered no to 1 and yes to 2, then you are. Confirm at MD office.

Last updated Nov 5, 2015