WV

It's been at least 5 yrs. since i've had my gallbladder taken out and i am constantly bloating no matter what i eat and upper abdominal pain. i've had an endoscopy done a few years ago and found nothing. i've been told it could be ibs, gluten, or lactose

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
IBS: Most likely it is IBS . In one hand your digestive system telling you there is food I do not like and that why I am acting this way . You jerk ignoring the message and keep going from doctor to doctor for medicine to force your body to accept what you like. Listen to your body and avoid eating the food that it does not like even if you like it. Listen to your body

Last updated Nov 3, 2015