MA

i started 100 mg sertraline and 75 mg venlafexine 3 weeks ago, my 40mg dose of citalopram no longer seemed to be working. i've been feeling anxious and agitated and today i had a severe panic attack. is this average?

Dr. Patricia Foster
Drug interactions: You're taking 3 meds which have duplicate goals and significant drug interactions. You are at risk for serotonin syndrome which may explain your agitation. Call prescribing doctor right away or go to urgent care to be checked for blood pressure and heart rate. You should not be on all 3 meds at the same time. Please get medical supervision to adjust your meds without delay. Be safe and take care.