therapist&shrink say purposely o.d.ing w drugs is suicide attempt. i say no cuz i'd take 20 more pills rather than 2. i like the risk. who's right?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience Psychiatry
Drug Dependence: I understand your unhappiness with your therapist and shrink’s opinion. Feel good about your achievements. Feel Blessings of 3 Million air sacs in your lungs due to which you are alive. Life was given to you as a GIFT! Respect this gift of life. Go to a National park and Feel the Wonders of Creation! Have Spirit of Adventure, not risk taking. See another Psychiatrist for Treatment
Answered on Dec 3, 2016