i had foot surgery in august and i still have my cast on..my foot is very sore to lift. im getting hot and cold flushes?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jan Szatkowski
16 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Get evaluated : Casts are not meant to stay on for eight weeks in a row. Most casts need to be changed every few weeks. At that time the skin needs to be checked for sores and wounds. Please get evaluated.
Answered on Oct 28, 2015
1
Dr. Scott Keith
44 years experience Podiatry
Time to cast off.: It would be appropriate to call your surgeon and give him the details. I would think that it is about time to have the cast removed regardless of whatever procedure was performed.
Answered on Oct 28, 2015
1