can you get a 48 hour flu or cold? i had a high fever, cough, chills, and gross mucus for 2 days but earlier today my fever broken and ive been feeling good all day. this is unusually fast. is it going to relapse? or can short bugs exist?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
URI, Anxiety: I commend you for your desire for good Health. Feel good about your Immune system. You can maintain this recovery by having rest, drinking lot of water, taking Vitamin C and Anti-oxidants. You have Acne, Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. See a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Medication ,and Therapy for stress in your life. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Visual Imagery, Yoga and Meditation
Answered on Oct 5, 2020