me and my girlfriend have the hpv virus. she's had surgery to cut away the pre-cancerous cells, and i had genital warts. what does this mean for us?

43 years experience Pathology
Keep tabs on it: I'm glad she had the premalignant cells detected and that they will be removed. You can have those nasty warts lasered off or removed by other means. The fact that the two of you have one another and are in a loving relationship is far more of a "plus" than the nuisance of having nasty HPV strains on board. I wish you both the best and hope that your love lasts for a lifetime of happiness.
Answered on Feb 17, 2017