UT

so i'm answering a mental health questioner.and it asks if ive been emotionally abused,then asks if i still am.are they ableto report it if i markyes?

Uncertain: Don't know the purpose or the reporting requirements associated with that questionnaire. I would inquire from the individual or facility that is administering that questionnaire. Take care.
Dr. Patricia Foster
Help for abuse: If you are being abused by a family member or in an abusive relationship, a domestic violence professional may be of help and better able to answer your question of reporting. For more info and how to find counseling see: http://www.womenshealth.gov/violence-against-women/types-of-violence/domestic-intimate-partner-violence.html I hope this helps.
Dr. Patricia Foster
Provided original answer
Also many YWCA's have domestic abuse programs at low or no cost. Search online for DV counseling near you. Worth a consultation and you will be in a safe place to talk about any ongoing abuse. Take care.
Oct 21, 2015