i'm online now. type your question herei am about to have an operation on my inferior alveror nerve i have had a numb lip and chin with tingling sensation for 3 year i just woke up with it, i have had an infection a few weeks after it happened and i have

Dr. Susan Rhoads
HOw old are you?: We need to know your age. Please put it in your public profile. We cannot answer questions from minors. Knowing your country or state helps, too. Age, location, and gender, can affect our answer, since some conditions are more likely in different places or in different age groups. Be honest! You expect if of us, and we expect it of you! And your question got cut off too!
Answered on Oct 16, 2015