went for a physical 1-2 weeks after period. doctor said my cervix is thin and i bled during pap. does that mean ill have issues carrying pregnancy?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Not necessarily.: It's very common to bleed a little from a pap. Sometimes it is due to mild cervicitis (sometimes due to infection, sometimes not), something it's just because this is a delicate tissue and scraping it makes it bleed. That alone is no indication that you will have problems carrying a pregnancy to term. Go over your concerns with your doc, when results of PAP and other tests are back.
Answered on Oct 16, 2015