my husband feels sick he can vomit for weeks that at the end he vomits blood and gets abdomen pain he ve been to hospital several times and notting?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
If his: Symptoms are severe and prolonged it is time for an egd, esopagogastroduodenoscopy, also known as an upper endoscopy. Prolonged vomiting with blood is bothersome.
Answered on Apr 7, 2013
Dr. Jason Hemming
17 years experience Gastroenterology
Gastroenterologist: At this point your husband needs a formal GI eval.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
When to ask for help: I am going to make some assumptions. It is hard sometimes without more information to give good solid answers. But, it may be time to not go to the hospital for this. It is time to find a good gastroenterologist who can do upper and lower endoscopies. Direct observation and testing of the stomach, small intestine and colon may give you the answers you need.
Answered on Sep 12, 2013
1