My TSH reflex to FT4 is 15.66. I have suffered from diarrhea for eleven months now as my Gastro runs a million tests. My PCP just upped my synthroid (thyroxine)?

Dr. John Feola
30 years experience in Internal Medicine
R/O IBS VS SIBO: IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. IUC/CROHNS DZ/IBD is inflammation usually DX by BX IBS SX can be managed .You need a full exam and blood work. Especially screen for H pylori . Also stool screen x 3 for occult blood /parasite/ &colonoscopyWhile you are getting these items checked out you should stick to a gluten free diet . Ie gutbliss.com and Wholeapproach.com TXPROBIOTICS/LEVSIN/BENTYL
Answered on Oct 9, 2015