i have an appointment with my pain specialist on monday and i need to know how to get cocaine out of my system?

Dr. Mara Fiorentino
35 years experience Psychiatry
Pain and drugs: If you are in pain and using drugs, you need to let your doctor know. You may need a different treatment than others, including a drug counselor or psychologist. Make an effort to discuss this problem, because the consequences are multiple including the failure of your pain management, which affects you and the doctor. Cocaine can take days to clear from your body. Help yourself and talk about it.
Answered on May 31, 2016
1