Lebanon

hello doctor my son had lack of oxygene during birth (c-section)what might have caused this problem it can be the anesthesia i had a very normal preg?

Confusing question: You don't detail the problem you are asking about.Since the implication is familiar I'll respond about cerebral palsy.In the 80's research showed that more than half of kids with CP (movement and posture disorder related to brain injury) had normal pregnancy, labor and delivery.A thorough review of your records might help understand the cause of your problem,but there is not enough here to do so