Sainte Genevieve, MO

my bf and i had sex around 6x this wknd.18th-21. it was around the time i ovu. sometimes where he ejac thenlater we had sex again whatsthechanceofpreg?

Dr. John Gaffney
Variable: It doesn't sound like you were really practicing safe sex so unfortunately there is no way to tell ... Wish there was a better answer, hope that helps!
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
If you don't want..: ..to be pregnant, you are obviously playing with fire. Women your age have a 20 to 25% chance of getting pregnancy with each cycle. The Plan B "morning after" pill can be effective up to 72 hours, but you are seemingly past this window. Nothing to do but wait to see if you get your period and do a pregnancy test if you don't. PLEASE pursue reliable contraception NOW! You also need condoms!
Dr. Jane Lykins
Fair chance pregnant: If neither you or your bf have fertility problems, and you did indeed ovulate this weekend, there is a pretty good chance you are pregnant. A blood test for pregnancy can be positive as soon as 10 days after conception, and a urine test can show up positive as soon as 12-14 days after. I would take a test in that window to find out. Good luck to you, which ever answer you are hoping for!