Tallahassee, FL

me and my boyfriend had a intercourse on the day i ovulated and 2 days after. could i have a good percentage on being pregnant?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
The best chance: that is the best time to get pregnant, you could not picked any better time to get pregnant. I hope getting pregnant is on your to do list. If it is not you are playing with fire,you are practicing unsafe unprotected sex, in your best fertile time. You are 18 regardless what is your dream and ambition ,and plan for the future is,a child should not be one of them,protect yourself and your future.

Last updated Sep 18, 2015