hello, i have a question my baby girl accidental hit me on my front tooth with her head and it feels sore in my gums. what can i do for the pain? i ba

Dr. Carol Jacobs
Specializes in Pediatrics
Options: Pain is always frustrating but if it isn't terribly severe try to avoid medications. I found this article that lists several other options to try depending on your situation. Generally if you feel you wish to take a medication I would use Motrin as it helps with pain and reducing inflammation. Good luck! http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/products/5-home-remedies-for-tooth-pain.htm#page=3
Answered on Sep 17, 2015