FL

saw my period for 5 days. saw nothing on 6th day. back on 7th day. ?

Dr. Rifat Naghmi
Period: Normal. It won't hurt to see your doctor.

Nahunta, GA

Why am i having two periods in one month i was only off of my period two days and started back and on my first one i went the while 7 days?

Dr. Chevies Newman
The irregular: Bleeding can be due to several things but generally it's due to irregular ovulation and the lack of hormone cycles that cause this type of bleeding. The birth control pill is gonna likely b your best bet and we always like to make sure it's not a pregnancy issue so check a upt.
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

All my life my cycle has been 28days, the last 2 months it's been 20days.My period is 5 days late now! could it be changing back to 28day cycle. 23f?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Track over time : People have periods every 21-35 days normally. What you are describing is not very abnormal. Birth control is great at regulating the cycle if you want more control.

I get my period very often. It only lasts a few days but it comes back 7-12 days later. Why could this be happening?

Dr. Timothy Brown
Need to be checked: This is too frequent to be normal or real periods. However, if you happen to on the birth control pill this is a common side effect and will usually resolve in a few cycles. Otherwise you need to be checked since there are quite a few causes for this.

My period last was weird. It came on one day than spotted for the next day came back on than spotted than it went of? Should i get this check out? I'm

Dr. Richard Wallner
Gynecology 41 years experience
Likely....: ....An abnormal cycle, but infection or pregnancy can be responsible.. See your gyn.
Staten Island, NY

My period is on an alternating schedule every month. I go from a 41 day cycle to a 28 day cycle and then back to 41. What could that mean?

Last updated Sep 11, 2015