i have back pain and d area is kinda swollen, i have to keep moving my head up down left right dont noe what to do pls help me. suggest some remedy?

Dr. David Lipkin
See below: Not enough information to give precise advice. Is it upper or lower back? The usual causes for back pain don't cause swelling and don't cause the patient to move his head to get relief. I don't think this question and answer box is designed for your type of problem. Would be happy to have you consult with me for an In Box consultation See>http://bit.ly/1OiIRcI where I can get more information.
Answered on Sep 16, 2015