New York, NY

on average i get 10-15 ice pick headaches a day, varying levels of pain & in various locations, is this normal and should i be concerned?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
ABnormal for ANYONE: I think you know....I hope you know that ICE PICK HEADACHES aren't normal types of headaches for you or anyone else to have even ONCE a day. You need to be under better control. See headache specialist or make an appointment with me at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Use Key Code: PDXFNR to set up your calendar appointment. There is specific medication that works for these miserable things.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Absolutely!!!
Sep 9, 2015