PA

i had a bad asthma attack friday and now my chest is sore and my throat,it is hard to swallow,if i lift my head up i almost cry it hurts so bad?

Dr. Leah Alexander
Re-visit the doctor: Hello. You may have some chest soreness due to the increased work of breathing that you experienced during your asthma episode. The sore throat and head pain are not typical following asthma exacerbations. If acetaminophen or ibuprofen have not helped the pain, you should see your doctor. You may have a throat infection that could require antibiotics.