NP

consistently my bp is extremely high i.e. 150 by 100. its being for more then 4 months. i have problem of kidney stone. 10 days ago, i had an lithotri?

Dr. Steven Pouls
Specializes in Family Medicine
Hypertension . . .: It is important that you see your doctor to evaluate and treat (if necessary) your elevated blood pressure readings. While short term, these readings might not be dangerous to you (today), long term elevated readings can lead to the development of premature cardiovascular disease (heart disease, strokes, kidney disease,). Please speak with your doctor about this. Best of luck