Canada

I have a pimple right beside a mole, both 1mm, and pimple looks like my other ones but i usually don't get acne in that area. might also be on top.

Dr. Csaba Magassy
Plastic Surgery 59 years experience
Acne..???: It is difficult to ascertain the gravity of the "pimple" since there is no description of the location on your body and the size of your mole and location thereof...Probably is a benign acne or it could be a more significant clinical sign that is associated with your "mole"...It is always more reassuring to consult with your dermatologist or plastic surgeon that can look at it.

Last updated Feb 16, 2016