United Kingdom
A male asked:

i had sex with my girlfriend but didn't ejaculate in her or near her lady part but she has her period one week early and it's heavy what is this?

Dr. Marsha Davis
She is not: Pregnant if that is what you are worried about. Not is it due to your relations. It is possible toget pregnant from relations without ejaculation however so I would suggest using a condom unles you wand to risk pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Period: If she had her period she is not pregnant. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy irrespective of ejaculating outside and it dose not prevent STD transmission

Last updated Aug 30, 2015