before two days allergy like mosquitoes bites has appeared on my legs and hand and it is so itcy.there is no mosquito in my home

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Any insect: It is hard to tell the differences among the insect bites . However you could have been bitten by insects (fleas etc) outside of your home. On the other hand, you appear to have had numerous itchy bumps which would be unusual for insect bites (with an attack by a swarm of bees or fire ants) and the problem may well be from a viral infection or a drug reaction. Try antihistamine->see doc
Answered on May 12, 2016
1