Arlington, TX

I have a habit of biting my bottom lip, and there is a localized dark spot in the middle. it's been there for a couple of weeks. please help.

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Therapy?: Do you find yourself often battling with anxiety, and if so, have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.