United Kingdom

I have had shortness of breath for a week now and very thin water mucus that just drips from my nose unexpectedly. i am not sure if the two are related. i do have hay fever and sinus but do not usually have a tight chest like this. my mother and grandmoth

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
Reactive airways: Disease, given that you have hay fever as you mentioned, you need to see your doctor soon to prescribe a bronchodilator for your tight chest and deal with the acute episode, later you may want to see an allergist, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck

Last updated Feb 3, 2021