U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Stevens Point, WI
A 24-year-old male asked:

I am a man and i found a lump in my lower abdomen 3days ago. it hurts alittle found blood in stool. what is it and what kind of doctor should see?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Rochester
Family Medicine 27 years experience
Need evaluation: You need to be seen by your regular doctor to start. With lumps we need to see, feel them. Re blood in stool, may/may not be related but further evaluation needed. Please see your doctor for evaluation. Dr R

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 22, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.