Finland

im constantly feeling really hot in my upper body. also have heart palpitations. my tsh is 0.65, which seem normal but just 2 months ago it was 2.2?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Need to test thyroid: You will need to test the other thyroid tests. Th e dropping of the TSH level could suggest the other thyroid tess are up which could cause the palpitations
Dr. Umesh Patel
Preventive Medicine 42 years experience
More information: To help you, more information needs to be provided about 1. The medical issue at hand, 2. Treatment planned or received 3. Results of any treatment, including use of OTCs (Over The Counter options), 4. For specific personalized recommendations, sign up for HealthTap Prime or Concierge. The free answers are generally for more information and educational in nature for the general public .

Last updated Aug 17, 2015