for my acne, i've tried clindamycin 1% gel and minocycline capsules. what topical prescription products are more effective than the clindamycin?

43 years experience Pathology
Don't use alone: An antibiotic must never be the sole therapy for acne. Always use topical benzoyl peroxide and/or topical retinoic acid when you are taking an antibiotic for acne. If you have acne on your trunk, you'll probably need both the minocycline capsules and one or the other topical agents I have listed. Acne is unrealted to lifestyle or anything else and you'll need to manage until it remits on its own.
Answered on Aug 10, 2015
1