Fresno, CA

i have a huge red burning lump in my arm it hurts so bad what do i do?

Dr. John Rhoades
Get exam: You need to see your DR, have exam, get a correct DX and treatment.

Paris, IL

After playing basketball my arm hurts and I can t move it if I were to move it would it break?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine 39 years experience
Unlikely: But what's going on? Some pain after sports is not that unusual but, why can't you move it is it neurological, instability or inflammation i think you need an exam to evaluate your problem.

I have a bump under my arm what is it and it hurts?

Dr. Anthony Leazzo
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Could be a: Swollen, tender lymph node or an abscess.

I can't put my arm up! it hurts!? What might be wrong and should go to the doctor?

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management 29 years experience
Yes please: Go to a doctor. If this just happened, go to the hospital immediately, by calling 911.

My arm hurts very very bad after going to the gym. I think i over worked myself doing curls. Please help?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 43 years experience
RICE= rest, ice, co-: Mpression with a bandage and elevate the side to get rid of the swelling. Nsaid's help to relieve pain ; swelling. After 3-5 days using a heating pad, which helps to relieve pain, discomfort. Massage ;/or therapy can be helpful as well.
United Kingdom

My arm hurts on the inside after opening a jar?

May have: strained a muscle. Allow it to rest.

Last updated Aug 9, 2015