NJ
A 31-year-old female asked about a 31-year-old female:

My daughter has had delusional and paranoid over the last 2 years since she has gotten clean from her in ..but we can't get the help to get the right meds and she won't open up enough to get anything else for me to tell you ..i am trying to ask where or w

Dr. Patricia Foster
Get support: You need professional help as a parent to confront your daughter. Ask your pcp for referral to a mental health professional for guidance. Be aware of enabling, ie, doing too much for your daughter if she is not emotionally stable. Support groups like NAMI may also help you: http://www.nami.org/Find-Support/Family-Members-and-Caregivers Best wishes.

Last updated Apr 30, 2016