my 7 years old daughter marjan was taking velosafe syrup 6 ml each time ,three times a day and brufen 4 ml at every six hours for her swollen neck posterior lymph nodes during treatment doctor advised some tests like cbc crp sgpt infectious mono and sgpt

Dr. Vanessa Neal
16 years experience Pediatrics
Lymph nodes : Hello SBaldwin. I am unable to check proper dosages of the meds not knowing her weight but I recommend continuing with the current treatment and labs. It looks like your doctor wants to cover any current bacterial infection and check for other causes to include viruses that linger for a while before resolving. For future consults, my direct link is: healthtap.com/vanessanealmd key code PNYTKV.
Answered on Aug 1, 2015
1