biopsy shows liver fibrois bridging cirrhosis. how long until progress to cirrhosis if drinking one shot of vodka every other day.months or years?

43 years experience Pathology
What are you asking?: Please forgive my frankness. And listen to yourself. Are you trying to kill yourself? Or are you playing chicken with your liver? Surely you are not unable to live without vodka? If it fills some emotional need, there are other med that can give you a similar good feeling that won't make your awful disease speed up? With total sobriety your liver may heal. Dying from cirrhosis is horrible.
Answered on May 31, 2019