FL

for the past year both me and my husband have been getting abscesses. we have to get them lanced but they keep coming back. we don't know what to do. ?

Dr. Michael Lee
Recurrent abcesses: You and your spouse may be exposed to bacteria in areas that you go to...gym, grocery store etc. wiping down objects with wipes, washing hands is important. Also you can try Hibiclens solution to wash your skin to remove bacteria. Try not to pick or scratch your skin as well.
Dr. Michael Lee
Dr. Michael Lee commented
Provided original answer
you can wash with a special soap called Hibiclens which you can buy in the pharmacy. Also you can have your doctor test your nose for bacteria via a swab to see if your nasal passages have a bacteria such as MRSA which can cause recurrent skin infections through touching your nose then other parts of your body. Feel better!
Feb 16, 2017