21 male. had acne since around 14. got worse around 18. mild/moderate now. dad never had acne, mom never had much facial acne, gets some on her neck. sensitive to oral and skin treatments. should i grow out of my acne and oily skin?is there a chance?

43 years experience Pathology
You MUST manage it: It sounds like your acne has been undertreated for 7 years. You're an adult now, and if you walk into a job interview with obvious acne, they'll see it as lack of basic self-care. "Sensitive" or not, treatment's an unpleasant necessity. It'll remit eventually (mine did at age 50) and until then you must manage it as an adult. Resume your benzoyl peroxide and get with your physician.
Answered on Jul 15, 2015