i am 20. yesterday, i was lying in my bad with my neck bent forward. i was holding my neck lightly, and i could feel it started twitching or pulsating?

Dr. Olav Jaren
18 years experience Neurology
Muscle fatigue: If you were to determine the rhythm and location of these, you might find they correlate with tired muscles. The muscle of the neck work very hard, and in a posture like this, they fatigue easily. Muscle fatigue causes pulsation, shaking and twitching. If you have ever tried holding a gallon of water straight out from the body you will recall some of these feelings.
Answered on May 20, 2016
1