IA

i have had red itchy bumps on my thigh for a while now and it itches like crazy! its spreads too what is it?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology 71 years experience
ITCHY RED BUMPS: WHAT IS A WHILE? BE SPECIFIC. ISIT ONLY ON ONE THIGH? IT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM INSECT BITES TO SHINGLES TO EXPOSURE TO POISON IVY OR OTHER SKIN AILMENTS. SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. GOOD LUCK.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
It could be fungus: Fungus infections tend to occur in the groin areas and are often itchy. You need to see a skin specialist called dermatologist (preferred)or your family doctor, for medical examination and treatment which is often a cream to be sued on your skin lesions for a few weeks..