Kingman, AZ

extremely dizzy in my head, vision is more blurry. left ear is ringing, i'm waiting to start physical therapy for labyrinthitis. kind of depersonalized. could that be labyrinthitis or anxiety?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Or none of the above: be sure this is an inner ear issue and not something further down stream ( brain ) . Depersonalizations is not a feature of inner ear disease ....
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Labyrinthitis: and anxiety--it's probably both interacting. Just as we can have bodily symptoms caused by our emotions and called "psychosomatic," so also can we have the reverse, called "somatapsychic"disorders. Please get your PT and stick w/your doc. Peace and good health.