past week have been having mild constant headaches(sides of head, above eyes/forehead)varies in location, but as soon as i close my eyes it goes away?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Perhaps eye fatigue: mild headache in various locations does not sound like a worrisome headache. one possibility of it getting better when you close your eyes is that your eyes may be, for some reason, sensitive to the light (photosensitivity). I would try something mild like OTC tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil, make sure you get adequate rest, drink good amount of water each day, and do some relaxation exercises such as yoga.
Answered on Oct 16, 2015
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr, Kurzwell is correct. Get an eye examination too, to be sure eye strain is not a part of the problem. A dentist I knew, diagnosed Vit A deficiency in kids often, by their aversion to having the dentist's light shone in their eyes. Have a carrot or three!
Oct 16, 2015