Malaysia

what is good eating habits?

Think before eating: Good eating habits come from thinking about the foods & drinks before eating them. At the 3 main meals each day, think about what to select and how much to put on the plate. For snacks, think about what would be a healthier snack. One should avoid overeating at social gatherings (such as restaurants), avoid eating to relieve stress or sadness, and avoid eating while watching TV or on the computer.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Follow the following: To be healthy, eat fruits and vegetables liberally, limit saturated fats, increase fish and fish oil intake, have fiber with each meal, keep your weight in check. A female needs 50 grams of fiber daily. No fried foods. Eat a small meal every three hours or so. Each meal should contain complex carbohydrates, fiber, lean protein and a little fat.
Think before eating: Good eating habits come from thinking about the foods & drinks before eating them. At the 3 main meals each day, think about what to select and how much to put on the plate. For snacks, think about what would be a healthier snack. One should avoid overeating at social gatherings (such as restaurants), avoid eating to relieve stress or sadness, and avoid eating while watching tv or on the computer.