i'm getting pain in my back between my shoulder blades. pain in my lower back by my kidneys also pain in my right arm which comes and goes. also pins ?

Dr. John Rhoades
Need exam: You will need to see your DR, have full history and a complete exam done to get the answer. There are too many possibilities to list, and the list would cause undue anxiety for you once you read them. Think of it this way: if your car could not start and you called a mechanic and asked what was wrong--answer-let me look at it and run some tests.
Answered on Jun 27, 2015