Reasons for passing out and not regaining "awareness" for 17 hrs along with loss of speech and walking for 24 hrs? All scans normal and I was hydrated

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience in Neurology
Oh my--: And did you tell your parents about what happened? Unfortunately, because you're a minor for another 2 years we cannot specifically counsel you with medical advice without your parents' permission. But they could sign up for a HealthTap Account like you did and ask any question they'd like on your behalf and we'd be happy to advise them on what things they should think about for that problem.
Answered on Jun 22, 2015
1
1
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience in Neurology
Provided original answer
To Mary Katherine's mom- Thanks for your return message. If you'd like to schedule an appointment 1-1, I'd be happy to help as possible. I am an adult neurologist. You may use my Key Code of PDXFNR in order to schedule a convenient online appt for us to discuss things. If you have a webcam that would be great though not necessary.That way I can do some neuro types of tests with your help.
Jun 21, 2015