i wanted to know if you could refill my amlodipine 10 i cannot get in to see my dr. until a month from now.

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Not appropriate: This is not a question suitable for this site. Perhaps one of the on-line consultants in Healthtap can help you. If your doctor is too busy to see you before the next month, contact his office for a refill.
Answered on Jun 17, 2015
Dr. Jessica Allan
Can be done: Set up a Health Tap concierge visit with a Doctor in your state. Need name, date of birth, pharmacy info. Reason for your medication. Not pregnant. I am sure a Doctor can arrange a 1 month supply until you are able to see your regular Doctor
Answered on Jun 17, 2015
1