the last few days i've been very dizzy and weak, i also have a very bad back of the head, headache that radiates to my left side of my neck!

Dr. Layne Hermansen
Specializes in Family Medicine
All related issues: I would recommend first taking some naproxen (Aleve) twice daily for a few days as these related symptoms could go away as fast as they came on. If not resolved by the end of week, find an inexpensive chiropractor for a neck adjustment, but don't go overboard with treatment visits. THE JOINT CHIROPRACTOR charges only $20/$30 for a treatment. For further improvement, go to your primary doctor.
Answered on Jun 21, 2015
1