Coos Bay, Oregon

had six yrs clean. recent relapse. arenoticed red blotchy areas that are kinda warm to the touch. arms legs and abdomin. not raised and not itchy?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Magic Message?: It's impossible to know the cause of the warm blotches for ceertain. Possibly allergic reaction to something. More important is the need to get clean aain ASAP. Your body may be giving you this advice in a gentle way. See your Dr or urgent care for the rash. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) (as directed) may give the rash the boot. Only you can do it with the other issue. Best!