i have to work and can not continue breast feeding. my baby is sad about this, what can i do?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Use a breast pump: and feed your child later, if your daughter is already 4 yrs old, it is time to wean her, I understand the powerful bonding, but she has to be weaned at a certain point, I truly sympathize with you that you have to go to work and breastfeed your child less,
Answered on Jun 7, 2015
Dr. Natalie Hodge
26 years experience Pediatrics
Baby will be fine! : If you are speaking about your six year old, he or she will of course be fine! If we have lost something in the translation, please do restate the question again with the baby's age!
Answered on May 9, 2017