CT

i fell on my knees tuesday. now friday, there's an inflamed spot on my lower spine area and hurts when touched and my thighs hurt. what could i have?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Hurt: This could simply be bruising or it could be something more severe. I suggest that you have someone take you to the nearest Emergency facility as soon as possible. If it is a minor issue it be explained to you and mild treatment prescribed. If it turns out to be a more severe injury you are likely to be admitted to the hospital. I hope that is not the case.

Last updated May 31, 2015