So i took the plan b pill while on my period and my period ended two days early than it should've.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Expected side effect: One of many side effects of Plan B is change in menses (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/plan-b-side-effects.html). Assuming that you took Plan B b/c you engaged in unprotected sex, go see your Family Doc, GYN or Planned Parenthood to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases/infections. And to discuss birth control options (http://goo.gl/2QKlgt), not just emergency contraception (goo.gl/J0Mgor).